Thank you to our premium-level sponsors for their support:
About the Meeting
The IRP Annual Meeting, along with being the annual business meeting of the IRP membership, provides valuable networking opportunities essential to the success of the Plan. This meeting is an ideal opportunity to discuss the latest developments with your colleagues from across North America. The Annual Meeting is also a chance to discuss proposed ballots and for committees to meet in person.
Attendees include representatives from US and Canadian jurisdictions, as well as industry stakeholders, sponsors and exhibitors.
See the draft meeting agenda
Reasons to Attend
By attending the IRP Annual Meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with representatives from US and Canadian jurisdictions, as well as industry stakeholders.
- Impact the future of IRP by providing input on proposed ballots.
- Obtain information that will assist your jurisdiction in making decisions about how to vote on upcoming ballots. Proposed ballots to be discussed include the Full Reciprocity Plan and the Removal of Section 900 – Rental/Leased Vehicle.
- Obtain information about the International Non-Apportioned Commercial Vehicle Agreement (INCVA), a proposed new reciprocity agreement dealing with typically non apportioned vehicles.
- Learn about the results of the financial study of the Full Reciprocity Plan.
- Exchange ideas with peers during the interactive and popular roundtable discussions.
- Sit in on committee meetings, including the Dispute Resolution Committee, which resolves issues of Plan compliance.
- Discuss issues of interest with your regional Board representatives during the regional sessions.
- Learn about matters of mutual interest at partner organizations.
- Discuss the upcoming implementation of Ballot 371, Audit Rewrite.
- Attend a live session of History of IRP to earn credit towards the IRP Education Fundamentals Certificate.
- Receive information from sponsors and visit with exhibitors.
Registration FeesOn site– after May 17, 2013
Jurisdiction - $395
IRP, Inc. Affiliate Member - $455
Nonmember - $635
Please email IRP if you plan on registering onsite.
Hotel InformationIf you are a jurisdiction
representative whose travel is being funded by IRP, Inc., you will
receive information from IRP about submitting your housing form. Do not
contact either hotel directly for reservations. Questions? Contact IRP.Click here for hotel reservation information.
Making the Case: Requesting to Attend the IRP Annual Meeting
Are you interested in attending the IRP Annual Meeting? Use this sample memo
to request permission within your organization. Tailor this document to outline the benefits of attendance, both to you and to your organization.
Guest Meal Form
If you have a guest that you would like to bring to group meals at an additional charge, please fill out the Guest Meal Form
and fax it to IRP, Inc. at (703) 831-8757.
Payment must accompany the form to be processed. Cancellations must be received by IRP Mail
by May 20, 2012 in order to receive a refund.
Funded Jurisdiction Attendance
If you are attending the meeting as a jurisdiction representative funded by IRP, Inc., also visit the Funded Jurisdiction page
for more information.
Transportation from the Airport
Options for transportation from the airport:
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information
- Go Express Travel: $10 each way
- Downtown Indy Express – GO Green Line Airport Shuttle
- Hours 8 am – 11 pm; buses run every half hour
- Stop at the downtown Hilton stop in the Circle Drive out front on Illinois Street (Bus Stop 4 Location)
- Carey Indiana: $15.95 each way
- Cost of $16.95 + gratuity, discounted by $1.00 for IRP meeting
- On the homepage, type in the discount code "convention” in the field "Group, Promotions, Corporate or User ID”; leave the departures/arrivals fields blank; and click "Go.” On the next screen, choose either "one-way” or "round trip” under "arrivals”. The drop off location is the Hilton Indianapolis Market Street or the Embassy Suites Downtown.
- Taxi: $35-40 each way
Attendees: As the taxi is around twice the cost of the shuttle and
shared ride service options, reimbursement will only be made for shared
taxi rides with an IRP-funded colleague. Otherwise, reimbursement will
be for just the cost of the shuttle.
Thank you to the many sponsors who help ensure a successful meeting!
Read about sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities for this event.
Public Service Project
See the public service project page to learn more about participating.
Learn more about visiting Indianapolis.
Email IRP or call 703-963-2326.
Back to top.